VSource International corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Test Systems Strategies, Inc., well known in the semiconductor industry simply as TSSI since 1979. [More on TSSI >>>]
- IC Design and Test Training
- Semiconductor companies in Vietnam
- Outsource companies bidding semiconductor projects
- Universities to prepare electrical engineering graduates with world-class semiconductor skillsets for career advancement
- Individual students to be empowered with semiconductor knowledge and be ready for the high paying and high demand semiconductor field
- Provides high quality engineers to temporary and permanent assignments at high-tech companies in Vietnam and Asia at large
VSource is managed by a team of seasoned semiconductor executives and a board of advisors comprised of high-tech executives and private investors.
Headquartered in Oregon, USA, VSource is located in the center of America's Pacific Northwest "Silicon Forest" where Intel, Nike, and Tektronix are the largest employers in the area.
With easy access to industry leading experts from the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) leaders such as Mentor Graphics, Cadence, and Synopsys as well as the leading test equipment and tool vendors such as Advantest, LTX-Credence, Teradyne, TSSI, and Verigy, VSource provides training and curriculum that are most relevant and practical for the industry.
VSource also works with universities to device curriculum most suitable for exchange programs and internships. Advanced semiconductor courses are being established for focus training to degreed programs at local universities such as Portland State University, Oregon State Unviersity, University of Oregon and at partnered research laboratories abroad such as Edith Cowan University in Perth, Australia, and North China University of Technology in Beijing, China.
Vsource is currently operating in the following locations:
HoChiMinh City, Vietnam
Please see [Contact Us] for detail listing.